The laboratory’s activities can be divided into two main areas: three-dimensional laser processing and additive manufacturing using the robot and other advanced positioning systems.
Mission: 3D laser technology development and application for industrial processes.
- to increase TRL (technology readiness level) of electrical conduction tracks on plastic surfaces;
- Development of 3D object processing technologies using ultrashort pulsed lasers;
- Investigations of selective electroless catalytic plating on 3D surfaces;
- 3D object printing using composite materials.
- Experiments on the local copper deposition on various polymeric materials and glasses, by modifying the surface with laser radiation;
- Creation of Pilot Demonstration Line for the formation of electrical conductivity tracks on plastic surfaces;
- Design and development of a 3D laser processing workstation;
- Formation of a stable copper plating solution;
- 3D printing experiments using composite materials.