Objectives: to study plasmonic and nanophotonic structures for optical resonators, photonic crystals and metamaterials, sub-wave waveguide, diffraction structures and ultra-sensitive optical nanosensors.
- Generation of hybrid plasmonic modes and characterization of their optical response in photonic crystal/metal nanostructures
- Bloch surface waves excitation on photonic crystals and application for optical biosensing
- Development of ultra-sensitive plasmonic nanosensors based on strong coupling regime of various plasmonic states
- Development of modeling methods for plasmonic and nanophotonic structures (FDTD, BPM, FEM, quantum electrodynamics).
- Design and characterization of high quality silicon nanophotonic resonators.
- Design, characterization and production of photonic crystals, metamaterials, diffractive optical elements, computer holograms.
- Development of hybrid waveguides, sub-angular plasmons, nanophotonic devices (E-modulators, switches, lasers, sensors).
Studies of protein’s interaction at solid-liquid interfaces based on plasmonics combined with total internal reflection ellipsometry (TIRE).